All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn Eight Pillars of Prosperity, James Allen reveals exact qualities we must meditate upon in order to achieve lasting success. Prosperity rests on eight pillars: Energy, Ecomy, Integrity, System, Sympathy, Sincerity, Impartiality, and Self-reliance. A business built up on the faultless practice of all these principles, Allen writes, would be so firm and enduring as to be invincible. Nothing could injure it; thing could undermine its prosperity, thing could interrupt its success. This is a Book of Virtues for adults, distilling the wisdom of the ages in one compact volume. The moral virtues are the foundation and support of prosperity as they are the soul of greatness. They endure for ever, and all the works of man which endure are built upon them. Without them there is neither strength, stability, r substantial reality, but only ephemeral dreams. To find moral principles is to have found prosperity, greatness, truth, and is therefore to be strong, valiant, joyful and free.
- Author BiographyJames Allen (1864-1912) was an Englishman who retired from the business world to pursue a lifestyle of writing and contemplation. His books are classics in the fields of inspiration and spirituality. Allen authored several other books that deal with the power of thought including THE PATH OF PROSPERITY, EIGHT PILLARS OF PROSPERITY and James Allen's BOOK OF MEDITATION FOR EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR. Allen's books illustrate the use of the power of thought to increase personal capabilities. James Allen's work continue to influence people around the world, including the New Thought movement.
- Author(s)Associate Professor of Philosophy James Allen
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/01/2001
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.