All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll of us can struggle with the tendency towards addiction, but for some it can destroy their lives. In our recovery from addiction, the Buddha's teachings offer an understanding of how the mind works, tools for helping a mind vulnerable to addiction and ways to overcome addictive behaviour, cultivating a calm mind without resentments.
- Author BiographyVimalasara is a playwright and the author of seven books. She is a member of the Triratna Buddhist Order, and works as a consultant in Conflict Transformation. Dr. Paramabandhu Groves is a consultant psychiatrist working in the National Health Service in the UK, specializing in the field of addiction. He is a member of the Triratna Buddhist Order.
- Author(s)Paramabandhu Groves,Valerie Mason-John
- PublisherWindhorse Publications
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWindhorse Publications
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.