All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEight captivating mologues that offer a group-portrait of diverse characters. From high-class hookers to 7/7 survivors these mologues paint a revelatory picture of Britain as it is today. After rave reviews at the 2008 Edinburgh Festival and in New York, Eight opened in London's West End in July 2009.
- Author BiographyElla Hickson is 24. She started writing while studying English Literature and Art History at Edinburgh University. Her first play, Eight, won a Fringe First an NSDF Edinburgh Emerging Artists Award and the prestigious Carol Tamber Best of Edinburgh Award. She lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Ella Hickson
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication02/07/2009
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.