All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionNow in paperback! Behind-the-scenes hero to anyone who's thrilled by giant monsters duking it out over Tokyo, Eiji Tsuburaya was the visual effects mastermind behind Godzilla, Ultraman and numerous Japanese science fiction movies and TV shows beloved around the world. The first book on this legendary film figure in English, this highly visual biography details his fascinating life and career, featuring hundreds of film stills, posters, concept art and delightful on-set photos of Tsuburaya prompting monsters to crush landmark buildings. A must-have for fans, this towering tribute also features profiles of Tsuburaya's film collaborators, details on his key films and shows, and features on the enduring popularity of the characters he helped create.
- Author BiographyAugust Ragone has written and commented on Japanese film and pop culture for more than twenty years.
- Author(s)August Ragone
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Weight1021 g
- Width213 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.