All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated new edition offers a well-written, systematic introduction to the various areas of Italian linguistics. Along with the methods of modern linguistics and their description using Italian examples, aspects of the history of research are also discussed. They concern the Italian reception of modern linguistic methods as well as work on relevant linguistic topics in the pre-scientific era in Italy.
- Author BiographyAndreas Michel, Cologne University, Germany.
- Author(s)Andreas Michel
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter
- Date of Publication20/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleRomanistische Arbeitshefte
- Series Part/Volume Number55
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight474 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.