All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionSidney Harris, acclaimed Dean of Scientific Humor, presents his most recent collection of cartoons. No scientific or technical topic is safe from the scope of his humor. Harriss cartoons have appeared in American Scientist, Playboy, The New Yorker, Discover, and Science, among many other popular magazines. Previous collections include Einstein Simplified, You Want Proof? Ill Give You Proof, and From Personal Ads to Cloning Labs. The humor in science that is most widely laughed at comes from nscientists, like the cartoonist, Sidney Harris. NEW YORK TIMES BOOK REVIEW
- Author(s)Sidney Harris
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/1996
- SubjectCartoons & Comic Strips
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight299 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.