CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWe continue the Book Series Contemporary Fundamental Physics . The thematic issue Einstein and Others: Unification contains articles related to the problem of the unification of interactions and to other fundamental problems of the modern physics. The book includes an Editorial Introduction, and nine articles. This book may be considered as continuation of the books Einstein and Poincare: The Physical Vacuum and Einstein and Hilbert: Dark Matter , published by us a few years ago. The authors are: S Capozziello, M De Laurentis, L Fabbri and S Viglo, D J Cirilo Lombardo, S I Kruglov, V V Varlamov and M V Beloborodova, C Pierre, W A Rodrigues Jr and E Capelas de Oliveira, A Krasulin, and V V Dvoeglazov.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Weight590 g
- Width180 mm
- Height260 mm
- Edited byAlberto Molgado,Valeriy V. Dvoeglazov
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.