All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $38.94
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.66
About this product
- DescriptionNow, it's easier than ever before to give a party for your kids that's inexpensive, entertaining, and original! Einstein's Science Parties: Easy Parties for Curious Kids : How can you give a party that will excite your kids, impress their friends, and stay within your budget? Shar Levine and Allison Grafton say Why hire a clown? Throw a science party instead ! And in Einstein's Science Parties , they show how you can easily put together any number of 14 clever and inexpensive science theme parties. You'll need just a few hours of preparation and regular household items to create unforgettable parties like, Fossils and Dis , I Spy , Color Your World , and Slime Time . All activities are kid-tested and include clear-cut instructions, and easy-to-follow scripts. The book also includes fun illustrated invitations that can be photocopied and personalized.
- Author BiographySHAR LEVINE is the creator of Einstein's The Science Centre Ltd., an internationally award-winning educational toy, game, and book store in Vancouver. ALLISON GRAFTON is senior instructor for Einstein's The Science Centre Ltd. and works with Shar Levine in developing science workshops. Levine and Grafton also coauthored Projects for a Healthy Planet.
- Author(s)Allison Grafton,Shar Levine
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/1994
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight234 g
- Width193 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.