Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe acclaimed author of The 33 Strategies of War and The 48 Laws of Power reveals in this book one of the most powerful weapons with what we count on in our social, professional and affectionate lives. It deals with seductions, an ability that is available to anyone, and when employed skillfully, it permits you to manipulate, control and persuade the will of others without relying on physical violence or psychological pressure. With his clarity and pleasant characteristics, Robert Greene shows here everything that can be accomplished with this subtle art, like the strategies, maneuvers and efficient rules to get it. With these means it is supported by examples taken from history and from some biographies of some of history's most celebrated seducers, like Cleopatra, Casava, De Gaulle and John F. Kennedy. This way you can summarize the ideas of those who have studied this topic, like the poet Ovidio and the philosopher Soren Kierkegaard.
- Author BiographyRobert Greene was born in Los Angeles, California. He has a post graduate degree in classical studies. He has worked as a magazine editor, translator and a featured writer in newspapers and magazines. He is the author of The 33 Strategies of War, The Art of the Seduction and Law 50 (with 50 Cent), books that have reached enormous sales figures and have been translated to various languages.
- Author(s)Professor Robert Greene
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Series TitleAlta Definicion
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight703 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.