All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- Description<i>El Buda entra en un bar </i>is an intelligent, practical, and sensible teaching of Tibetan Buddhism, which offers the reader the opportunity to reflect on life. The author presents, in a direct and casual tone, the Buddhist teachings, with the intention that the reader would then apply it to their daily life. The book explores the four dignities of Shambhala and offers advice, practice, and simple teachings that will help the reader better synchronize with their own moral compass.
- Author Biography<b>Lodro Rinzler </b>teaches at the New York Shambhala Meditation Center and has an advice column in the <i>Huffington Post</i> and the <i>Good Men Project</i>. He is the director of the Institute for Compassionate Leadership in New York and the author of <i>Camina como un Buda</i>. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Lodro Rinzler
- PublisherEditorial Kairos
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Kairos
- Weight363 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.