All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis book treats Juan Rulfo's style from a linguistic point of view. Not only is the methodology of structural linguistics used to elucidate Rulfo's literary technique, but for the first time in Spanish criticism, concepts of transformational generative grammar are used to analyze style. Includes a transformational syntactic comparison of Pedro Paramo and Cien as de soledad, a bibliography, and a glossary of mexicanismos and indigenismos.
- Author(s)Nila Gutierrez-Marrone
- PublisherBilingual Press,U.S.
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationTempe
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBilingual Press,U.S.
- Weight386 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.