All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $81.80Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $50.21Trending at AU $51.48
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.81
- AU $30.71Trending at AU $33.58
- AU $42.90Trending at AU $49.20
- AU $28.23Trending at AU $28.76
About this product
- DescriptionWinner of: International Lati Book Awards, Mencion de Hor en la categoria Best Children's Fiction Picture Books - SpanishWith a spectacular pop-up of the Coliseum as its centerpiece, this interactive book places young readers in ancient Rome as few others do. Children are able to explore the port or walk down the street of a Roman city, visit an authentic Roman bath, and take in the awe-inspiring grandeur of the Coliseum. The military might of the Roman Empire is also highlighted in the book, which explains how legions were organized and which encourages kids to put their strategic abilities to the test by playing the Gallic Wars. This hands-on book also includes four board games with all of the corresponding pieces, ensuring that history is never boring.
- Author BiographyPau Joan Hernandez is an award-winning writer, a translator, and a critic. He is the author of Egipto and the translator of Yo tambien decoro. Jordi Vila Declos is an illustrator whose work has appeared in text books, children s books, novels, and magazines. He has worked with architectural studies, film production companies, and theater groups.
- Author(s)Pau Joan Hernandez
- PublisherCombel Ediciones Editorial Esin, S.A.
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCombel Ediciones Editorial Esin, S.A.
- Weight816 g
- Width241 mm
- Height345 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jordi Vila Delclos
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.