All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionLancaster Williams always wanted to be an archaeologist, but he didn't kw how. After finishing his studies and his PhD with great success, he had doubts about how to continue his life. He had done placements in the best universities worldwide, even hobbbed with eminent professors. However, prospects were t good. Everything changes when he meets Edgar Bowman, an archaeologist that will introduce Lancaster in a sector unkwn for him: Commercial Archaeology. A company doing archaeology? That concept was new for him; however, it opened a new door for him to continue his profession. Lancaster become part of the staff in Edgar's company, monitoring earthworks in a highway. Soon, he would find out the lights and shadows of this sector, even questioning if he took the right decision in working there. This book is in Spanish.
- Author(s)Pablo Guerra Garcia
- PublisherJAS Arqueologia
- Date of Publication31/12/2012
- Place of PublicationMadrid
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintJAS Arqueologia
- Content Note21 b/w illustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.