All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThree of the most prestigious international attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) experts offer a series of testimonials full of sensitivity and creativity, written by adults with ADHD. This reference helps others understand ADHD from a positive perspective, presenting detailed analyses of how the disorder, if t properly treated, can affect the afflicted in a negative manner for the rest of their lives, aggravating the risk of comorbidity that can come with this affliction. ADHD can prevent people from enjoying decent, full, quality lives within a society that doesn't always understand them or their disorder but it doesn't have to. This guide was conceived by professionals for those who have ADHD, family members of ADHD sufferers, university students, and the general public who may be curious, or concerned, about ADHD and want to kw more about how they can contribute positively to enrich society.
- Author Biography<b>J. Francisco Guerrero Lopez</b> is profesor of education at the University of Malaga and the author of <i>Creatividad, ingenio e hiperconcentracion</i>. <b>Maria Bascones Marquez </b>is a psychologist and a writer. <b>Rafael Perez Galan</b> is profesor of education at the University of Malaga and the author of <i>Las conductas hiperactivas en el colegio a traves de los diarios de campo</i>, <i>Educacion especial, atencion a la diversidad y LOCE</i>, and <i>La pizarra magica</i>.
- PublisherEdiciones Aljibe, S.L.
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Aljibe, S.L.
- Weight794 g
- Width168 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byJ Francisco Guerrero Lopez,Maria Bascones Marquez,Rafael P Galan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.