Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionThrough a story that mixes the author's own experiences and the advice of an unkwn character, this book shows you why there are people who turn everything they touch into gold, while others always have shortcomings and are experiencing difficulties despite great effort.
- Author(s)Alex Arroyo
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width132 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.