Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionIt is 1952, and it is secret that Sam White rules De Leon County in South Texas. His word is law-one that is dangerous to break. When seventeen-year-old Bradley Vincent falls in love and secretly proposes to White's mistress, Jody Munslow, he quickly learns that one messes with White. After a brawl with the sheriff and his two deputies lands Brad in jail, his father reveals that White has used a counterfeit deed to steal the Vincent family ranch. Furious, heartbroken, and determined t to let the Duke of De Leon County get away with the crime, Brad lies his way through a court hearing, during which White makes it clear he wants the young man out of town and away from Jody. Understanding the odds against him in a fight against Sam-t least because of the Duke's secret surgical weapon-Brad enrolls in law school, where he falls in love with a fellow student while attempting to find a way to reverse the land theft and save his former lover from White's wrath. If he does t succeed, he may just be left with one alternative: murder. In this exciting thriller, a law student and his girlfriend return to the Texas Valley on a quest for something unheard of in De Leon County under the Duke's reign. Justice.
- Author(s)Lee Paul Fry
- Date of Publication10/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.