All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionSynthesizing all of the wisdom and experience of practicing healing or therapeutic yoga, this guide describes how each pose can be used to optimize well-being and achieve healing. An introduction to the history and practice--both mental and physical--of yoga is followed by a discussion of the relationship between yoga and health. The bulk of the book, however, focuses on how to apply the principles of yoga to a range of maladies, including arthritis, asthma, fatigue, insomnia, and hypertension. Readers who have studied and practiced yoga for years as well as those who have only recently incorporated it into their routine will find all the information they'll need to develop their own plan for healing.
- Author BiographyIris White and Roger Colson are yoga instructors who have studied in both India and Nepal.
- Author(s)Iris White,Roger Colson
- PublisherEdiciones Robinbook
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- LanguageEnglish, Spanish
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Series TitleEsenciales
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEdiciones Robinbook
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.