All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
About this product
- DescriptionFilled with some of the best words of wisdom ever written, this little volume is sure to uplift any reader. Elbert Hubbard spent much of his life carefully collecting significant quotes from throughout history. He loved searching for and finding new material to add to his scrapbook for personal inspiration. After his death, this richly developed scrapbook was published and can w be relished by readers everywhere. Here one can read pulse-quickening quotes from people like Abraham Lincoln, Rudyard Kipling, Dante, Leo Tolstoy, and many, many more. People from every profession and nationality have been quoted at their best, and these quotes have been carefully compiled for the readers inspiration and personal growth. This unique book will furnish readers with a little genius for each day, and will inevitably make them better for it.
- Author(s)Elbert Hubbard
- PublisherPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/12/1998
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationMaryland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPortfolio Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight201 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.