All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it mean to be Elder Cool? Are you sex wise? Can you let go of your Speedo? Let's talk dirty! Elder Cool news and views. The greatest wisdom - speech. Laughter is good medicine.
- Author BiographyDr. John H. Green is presently a fulltime teacher at St. Johns River Community College in St. Augustine, Florida. He teaches Speech Communications. Dr. Green received his Ph.D. from Florida State University in 1982. He was recommended to Who's Who Among America's Teachers in 2003-04 and 2004-05 by students from Jacksonville University, Jacksonville, Florida and the Community College. Dr. Green has spent the last forty years working in churches and schools. He also has a Master Degree of Divinity from Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Dr. Green is the author of numerous newspaper and magazine articles. He is married to Brenda Kay Miller Green. Kay works with the local St. Augustine Council on Aging as Coordinator of Volunteers and Program Development. Dr. Green says, College students keep me thinking young and inspire me to keep on learning. Some people believe these students are America's future, but I think in terms of them as America's present as well. Deal with these minds in the present, and you will make the world safer for the future. I struggle to engage myself with the students in a way that teaches them to think 'outside the bun', and in so doing, creative minds will bring us a destiny of a hope that will never die. I teach that humor is a great source for loving to learn, that humility will help keep a balance on the perspective of life, and that serving humanity is the ultimate goal.
- Author(s)John H. Green
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication11/07/2006
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.