All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThe present volume in our series follows the format of the immediately in dealing with a topical theme of considerable impor- preceding ones tance in the environment and behavior field. In view of current and projected demographic trends, it is a certainty that a broad-ranging set of issues concerned with the elderly and the physical environment will continue to be of focal pertinence-if t of increasing importance--in the remaining decades of this century. The present volume also follows in the tradition of earlier volumes in the series in being eclectic with respect to content, theory, and meth- odology and in including contributions from a variety of disciplines, such as anthropology, ecomics, psychology, geography, and urban and regional planning. To have encompassed the whole array of disci- plines and topics in this emerging field in a single volume would have been impossible. We trust that the sample of contributions that we have selected is provocative and that it will illustrate the range of problems and topics and point to promising areas of study and analysis. We are pleased to have M. Powell Lawton as a guest co-editor for this volume. His broad-ranging expertise, perceptive judgment, and fine editorial talents have contributed ermously to the volume.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/06/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleHuman Behavior & Environment
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight511 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIrwin Altman,Joachim F. Wohlwill,M. Powell Lawton
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.