All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionDuring this election Barack Obama has taken a campaign and built a movement from the ground up. Omar Dyer was the foundation and the base of this movement. Fresh off the tour called: A Literacy Tour on America: A Poem for Joy and A Poem for Pain; plus, an 8 time minated Award finalist: two-time Nobel in Literature minated to the third rounds of minations - down to the creator of parts of the speech: Yes We Can. When Barack made is race relations' speech: Yes We can was the slogan.
- Author BiographyWhen Barack need the young voters to come out and vote: Yes We can, was the speech. TheFanNJ a.k.a. Omar Dyer created an online wonder. He's one of the best writers and created this small print publishing company. The book has memoirs and speeches of the journey during this election, the inside view of what people were telling Omar Dyer, and how Barack Obama started a movement. People would all say that this movement was done because of Barack Obama. When you're finish with this book, you will know that the inevitability came too Obama. The people just couldn't wait 4 more years for change to come. So change leads the way for Obama to make change.
- Author(s)The Fannj,The Fannj Dyer
- Date of Publication12/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.