Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the role and function of 20 or so elections that have taken place in the African continent in the first half of the 1990s. It looks at how they have affected the functioning of democratisation and conflict management, and also offers useful lessons from these observations for other regions. The books shows how elections can either help reduce tensions by reconstituting legitimate government or how they can exacerbate tensions by further polarizing highly conflictual societies.
- PublisherUnited States Institute of Peace Press
- Date of Publication05/01/1998
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUnited States Institute of Peace Press
- Weight394 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byAndrew Reynolds,Timothy D. Sisk
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.