All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionGennady Andreevich Zyugav is the leader of Russia's resurgent Communist Party and was Boris Yeltsin's strongest challenger in the summer 1996 presidential elections. This text provides a compilation of Zyugav's writings on Russia's past and present and her place in the world.
- Author(s)J.L. Polinard,Norman E. Binder,Robert D. Wrinkle,Tomas Longoria,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/1994
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationArmonk
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM.E. Sharpe
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.