Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionJames E Brown has been a general contractor for more than fifty years. He is a practical thinker and at each step along the way of the research journey that led to the Electric Ancient Egyptians he insisted that the evidence he uncovered had to make logical sense. His interest in Egypt began in 1978, and he has traveled to the Nile and Egypt's ancient monuments, photographing and document physical evidence to support his ground-breaking hypotheses.
- Author BiographyJames Brown has traveled to Egypt and other sites for nearly four decades researching his hypotheses. His background as a commercial contractor led him to question the belief that pyramids were built as tombs. He believes many conventional interpretations have been misunderstood and his radical reinterpretation is an exciting read.
- Author(s)Bishop James Brown
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight567 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.