Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhy ride an electric bike? Once you kw the advantages you'll ask why t: effortless pedalling up hills; -sweat commuting - literally; greater acceleration and so greater safety; and, ever-increasing battery range, with some models achieving 70km plus. Electric Bicycles covers all aspects of this rapidly growing form of transport and leisure riding, with chapters on history and development, classic models, choosing and using and much, much more. Little kwn until recently, electric bikes are advancing rapidly, both in terms of popularity and techlogy.
- Author BiographyDavid Henshaw has edited and published A to B magazine, specialising in folding and electric bikes, since 1997. Richard Peace is founder of Excellent Books, specialising in cycle publishing, and has been writing about cycling for more than 15 years.
- Author(s)David Henshaw,Richard Peace
- PublisherExcellent Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationWest Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintExcellent Books
- Content Notenumerous colour photos & graphics
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.