Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionDavid Kilmer, treasure hunter seeking sunken gold, is forced to work with Dr. Erika Bettelman, an attractive but feisty paleontologist hunting the remains of an ancient monster. They run into gangsters on a tropical paradise in the Caribbean. And people keep disappearing. Are the primeval behemoths still alive? Does the sunken U-Boat contain a fortune in gold? Will the gangsters turn the island into a smuggler's refuge? And why is the CIA protecting them? Whom can you trust? An exciting, fast-paced adventure in a Caribbean setting. If you liked Michael Crichton's Jurassic Park or the movie The Deep, you'll love this!
- Author BiographyChristopher Harz is a lover of the Caribbean, SCUBA diving, history, dinosaurs and other ancient monsters, shiny things, rum and wine sampling, reading, any kind of geeky technology, and his affectionate reprobate cat, Shawnee. He has a doctorate in Educational Technology from Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA, and has co-produced weapon system simulators and videogames for the military and entertainment fields, including SIMNET, NATONet, The 5th Element, Titanic, Lost in Space and Xena: Warrior Princess.
- Author(s)Dr Chris Harz
- PublisherChristopher Harz
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChristopher Harz
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.