Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $132.65+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $103.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA quick scan of any bookstore, library, or online bookseller will produce a multitude of books covering power systems. However, few, if any, are totally devoted to power distribution engineering, and ne of them are true textbooks. Filling this vacuum in the power system engineering literature, Electric Power Distribution System Engineering broke new ground. Written in the classic, self-learning style of the original, Electric Power Distribution Engineering, Third Edition is updated and expanded with: * Over 180 detailed numerical examples * More than 170 end-of-chapter problems * New MATLAB(R) applications The Third Edition also features new chapters on: * Distributed generation * Renewable energy (e.g., wind and solar energies) * Modern energy storage systems * Smart grids and their applications Designed specifically for junior- or senior-level electrical engineering courses, the book covers all aspects of distribution engineering from basic system planning and concepts through distribution system protection and reliability. Drawing on decades of experience to provide a text that is as attractive to students as it is useful to professors and practicing engineers, the author demonstrates how to design, analyze, and perform modern distribution system engineering. He takes special care to cover industry terms and symbols, providing a glossary and clearly defining each term when it is introduced. The discussion of distribution planning and design considerations goes beyond the usual analytical and qualitative analysis to emphasize the ecomical explication and overall impact of the distribution design considerations discussed.
- Author BiographyTuran Gonen received a BS and MS from Istanbul Technical College, MS and two Ph.Ds from Iowa State University, and MBA from University of Oklahoma. He has held positions at University of Missouri-Columbia, University of Missouri-Rolla, University of Oklahoma, Iowa State University, Florida International University, and Ankara Technical College; served as a design engineer and consultant in US and international power industries; and written over 100 technical papers and five books. An IEEE fellow and IIE senior member, he is currently professor of electrical engineering and director of the Electrical Power Educational Institute at California State University, Sacramento.
- Author(s)Turan Gonen
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication29/01/2014
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note515 black & white illustrations, 136 black & white tables
- Weight2041 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.