All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionAs future generation electrical, information engineering and mechatronics become specialized and fragmented, it is easy to lose sight of the fact that many topics in these areas have common threads and, because of this, advances in one discipline may be transmitted to others. The 2011 International Conference on Electrical, Information Engineering and Mechatronics (EIEM 2011) is the first conference that attempts to follow the above idea of hybridization in electrical, information engineering, mechatronics and applications. This Proceedings of the 2011 International Conference on Electrical, Information Engineering and Mechatronics provides a forum for engineers and scientists to address the most invative research and development including technical challenges and social, legal, political, and ecomic issues, and to present and discuss their ideas, results, works in progress and experience on all aspects of electrical, information engineering, mechatronics and applications. Engineers and scientists in academia, industry, and government will find a insights into the solutions that combine ideas from multiple disciplines in order to achieve something more significant than the sum of the individual parts in all aspects of electrical, information engineering, mechatronics and applications.
- Author BiographyProfessor Xudong Wang received his Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering at Xi'an Jiaotong University in 2002. His research interest is in linear motor and electrical control. He was the deputy director of the department of electrical engineering, and now serves as the vice dean of the School of Electrical Engineering and Automation at Henan Polytechnic University, China. Professor Fuzhong Wang graduated from the Wuhan University, China in 1983. He served as deputy director of the department of power and the director of the department of computer applications. His research interests are in the SCM and process control teaching and research. Currently he is the vice dean of the School of Electrical Engineering and Automation at Henan Polytechnic University, China. Dr. Shaobo Zhong received his bachelors and the masters degrees in mathematics and computer science from Chongqing Normal University, China, in 1995 and 1998 respectively, and earned his Ph. D. in computer science from Chongqing University, China, in 2008. His research interests include machine learning, data mining and web page classification. Now he is an associate professor at Chongqing Normal University in China.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Part/Volume Number138
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note203 black & white tables, biography
- Weight3924 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine130 mm
- Edited byFuzhong Wang,Shaobo Zhong,Xudong Wang
- Contained items statement3 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.