All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for use on courses that train students to at least approved electrician status, this book covers the requirements of a number of electrical installation syllabuses and courses. It covers the theoretical kwledge and the practical aspects of electrician's work. The book explains: about working in outdoor conditions, at heights and in awkward and confined spaces; how to diagse faults on/in electrical installations, machines and appliances, and to carry out repairs; and how to read wiring diagrams, layouts of equipment and specifications from architect's and builder's plans, and to transfer the information to the actual building.
- Author(s)J.M. Hyde
- PublisherMacmillan Education
- Date of Publication29/09/1994
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMotivate S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMacmillan Education
- Content Noteillustrations, diagrams
- Weight586 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.