All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionElectrical Machines primarily covers the basic functionality and the role of electrical machines in their typical applications. The effort of applying coordinate transforms is justified by obtaining a more intuitive, concise and easy-to-use model. In this textbook, mathematics is reduced to a necessary minimum, and priority is given to bringing up the system view and explaining the use and external characteristics of machines on their electrical and mechanical ports. Covering the most relevant concepts relating to machine size, torque and power, the author explains the losses and secondary effects, outlining cases and conditions in which some secondary phemena are neglected. While the goal of developing and using machine mathematical models, equivalent circuits and mechanical characteristics persists through the book, the focus is kept on physical insight of electromechanical conversion process. Details such as the slot shape and the disposition of permanent magnets and their effects on the machine parameters and performance are also covered.
- Author BiographyProfessor at Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade.
- Author(s)Slobodan N. Vukosavic
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1127 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.