All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book to address electromagnetic modeling methodologies for analysis of the large complex electronic structures, Efficient Electromagnetic Modeling for High Speed Electronics systematically reviews a series of fast and efficient electromagnetic modeling techniques. The book presents a number of special methods to solve the SI, PI, and EMI problems and provides an overview of the existing electromagnetic modeling methods used in electronic chips, package, and PCB. The text also addresses the limitations individuals in the real-world engineering community face for design engineers, researchers, postgraduates, postdoctoral researchers, university professors, and consultants.
- Author BiographyER-PING LI, PhD, holds an appointment as Chair Professor at Zhejiang University, China, and has also been a principal scientist and director at the Institute of High Performance Computing, Singapore. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and a Fellow of the Electromagnetics Academy. He has received numerous awards and honors in recognition of his professional work from the IEEE and other professional bodies. Dr. Li is a pioneer in the modeling and simulation for signal/power and EMC in integrated circuits and electronic systems packaging. He has chaired or spoken at numerous international conferences and universities, and has also served as editor to several IEEE Transactions.
- Author(s)Er-Ping Li
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight778 g
- Width158 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.