All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionEssential for anyone interested in a career in renewable energy, ELECTRICAL THEORY FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY presents a solid foundation of electrical theory and applications for both photovoltaic (PV) power and wind power in one engaging book. Designed to apply to electricians as well as individuals specializing in PV and wind turbines, each chapter provides a common technical language and knowledge base for all renewable energy practitioners so that all members of the team (i.e., practitioners, designers, installers and engineers) are able to work together effectively in the field. With multiple examples and opportunities for practice, this book covers the basic electrical theory that is required for you to understand any renewable energy source that generates electricity.
- Author BiographyGary Goodstal is retired from IBM where he worked as an advisory engineer for many years. Throughout his career, he has taught various courses in the electrical field. He currently teaches in the adult electrical apprenticeship program and in the renewable energy program at Ulster BOCES in Port Ewen, NY. Gary has a BSEE degree from Indiana Institute of Technology and a MS Engineering Degree from Rochester Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Gary Goodstal
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight566 g
- Width214 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.