Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $212.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $181.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionELECTRICAL WIRING INDUSTRIAL, 15E is the complete, step-by-step guide to wiring industrial buildings according to the current 2014 National Electrical Code(R). An ideal on-the-job reference for apprentice and journeyman electricians, building contractors, and anyone working in the electrical field, ELECTRICAL WIRING INDUSTRIAL,15E presents concise, straightforward information in a practical, task-oriented style. Chapter topics explore all fundamentals, from installing new electrical service and changeovers from old systems to project planning and maintenance procedures. The book highlights the 2014 National Electrical Code(R) throughout the readings to demonstrate code updates, as well as how to apply requirements to sitework, feeder bus systems, panelboards, fiber optics, harmonics, and more . In addition to a full sample set of industrial building plans, ELECTRICAL WIRING INDUSTRIAL, 15E illustrates concepts with stimulating drawings, photographs, and other graphics to support learning and develop the reasoning skills that can elevate you to the next level of your career.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Herman is a retired electrician and teacher with more than 30 years of experience to his credit. A seasoned author, his reader-friendly textbooks on electricity and mathematics are popular with students and instructors alike. For two decades Mr. Herman was lead instructor for the Electrical Technology Curriculum at Lee College in Baytown, Texas, where he received an Excellence in Education Award from the Halliburton Education Foundation. He also taught at Randolph Community College in Asheboro, N.C., for nine years and helped establish an electrical curriculum for Northeast Texas Community College in Mount Pleasant, Texas. His additional publications include ELECTRIC MOTOR CONTROL, ELECTRICITY AND CONTROLS FOR HVAC/R, INDUSTRIAL MOTOR CONTROLS, UNDERSTANDING MOTOR CONTROLS, ELECTRONICS FOR ELECTRICIANS, ALTERNATING CURRENT FUNDAMENTALS, DIRECT CURRENT FUNDAMENTALS, ELECTRICAL STUDIES FOR TRADES, ELECTRICAL PRINCIPLES, EXPERIMENTS IN ELECTRICITY FOR USE WITH LAB VOLT EQUIPMENT, THE COMPLETE LABORATORY MANUAL FOR ELECTRICITY, and PRACTICAL PROBLEMS IN MATHEMATICS FOR ELECTRICIANS.
- Author(s)Stephen L. Herman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2014
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight812 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement15th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.