All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical resource introduces electrical and electronic principles and techlogy covering theory through detailed examples, enabling students to develop a sound understanding of the kwledge required by technicians in fields such as electrical engineering, electronics and telecommunications. No previous background in engineering is assumed, making this an ideal text for vocational courses at Levels 2 and 3, foundation degrees and introductory courses for undergraduates.
- Author BiographyJohn Bird, BSc (Hons), CEng, CSci, CMath, FITE, FIMA, FCollT, is the former Head of Applied Electronics in the Faculty of Technology at Highbury College, Portsmouth, UK. More recently he has combined freelance lecturing and examining, and is the author of over 130 textbooks on engineering and mathematical subjects with worldwide sales of over one million copies. He is currently lecturing at the Defence School of Marine and Air Engineering in the Defence College of Technical Training at HMS Sultan, Gosport, Hampshire, UK.
- Author(s)John Bird
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2017
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note584 black & white illustrations, 69 black & white tables
- Weight1504 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.