All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS MATERIAL discusses in several chapters conducting material, semi-conducting material, insulating material and magnetic material. It also contains material for electronic components describing IC fabrication. Some advanced topics like materials for MHD generator, LASER and fiber-optic etc. and special purpose materials such as na-material, optical material, nuclear engineering material and material for space applications have also been covered in the text. Each concept has been discussed with a number of solved problems, objective type and short answer type questions at the end of each chapter. This book is especially designed for the undergraduate and polytechnic students of Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
- Author BiographyD. P. Kothari.: Director General, Raisoni Group of Institutions Nagpur Mahima Jain.: Shefali Jagwani Medicaps Institute of Technology and Management, Indore
- Author(s)D. P. Kothari,Mahima Jain,Shefali Jagwani
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.