Electricity in Economic Growth by Energy Engineering Board, National Research Council, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, Committee on Electricity in Economic Growth, National Academy of Sciences, Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems (Paperback, 1986)
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume surveys the complex relationships between ecomic activity and electricity use, showing how trends in the growth of electricity demand may be affected by changes in the ecomy, and examining the connection between the use of electrotechlogies and productivity. With a mix of historical perspective, technical analysis, and synthesis of ecometric findings, the book brings together a summary of the work of leading national experts.
- Author BiographyCommittee on Electricity in Economic Growth, Energy Engineering Board, National Research Council
- Author(s)Commission on Engineering and Technical Systems,Committee on Electricity in Economic Growth,Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences,Energy Engineering Board,National Academy of Sciences,National Research Council
- PublisherNational Academies Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1986
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Academies Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.