All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionA highly detailed but user-friendly guide to the CARTO cardiac imaging system. With explanation of basic principles and pitfalls of the mapping procedure, major sections of the book deal with the use of the CARTO system in individual arrhythmias - a review of published data is presented together with a recommended strategy for mapping and ablation. All sections are supported by images in order to facilitate the learning process, and 'tips and tricks' sections are used throughout to pass on the authors' exhaustive kwledge of the system and its applications.
- Author(s)Anders Kirstein Pedersen,Josef Kautzner,Petr Peichl
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width292 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.