Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
About this product
- DescriptionElectroactivity in Polymeric Materials provides an in-depth view of the theory of electroactivity and explores exactly how and why various electroactive phemena occur. The book explains the theory behind electroactive bending (including ion-polymer-metal-composites -IPMCs), dielectric elastomers, electroactive contraction, and electroactive contraction-expansion cycles. The book also balances theory with applications - how electroactivity can be used - drawing inspiration from the manmade mechanical world and the natural world around us.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note91 black & white illustrations, 10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byLenore Rasmussen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.