Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionIt is w time for a comprehensive treatise to look at the whole field of electrochemistry. The present treatise was conceived in 1974, and the earliest invitations to authors for contributions were made in 1975. The completion of the early been delayed by various factors. volumes has There has been attempt to make each article emphasize the most recent situation at the expense of an overall statement of the modern view. This treatise is t a collection of articles from Recent Advances in Electrochemistry or Modern Aspects of Electrochemistry. It is an attempt at making a mature statement about the present position in the vast area of what is best looked at as a new interdisciplinary field. Texas A & M University J. O'M. Bockris University of Ottawa B. E. Conway Case Western Reserve University Ernest Yeager Texas A & M University Ralph E. White Preface to Volume 4 The science of degradation of materials involves a vast area of science and techlogy, the ecomic importance of which rivals that of any other clearly defined area affecting the standard of life. The basis of the corrosion process is the electrochemical charge-transfer reaction, and the center of the subject of the degradation of materials is electrochemical material science.
- Author(s)John O'M. Bockris
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- Series TitleAdvances in Neuroprotection
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1104 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.