All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition is fully revised to reflect the current state off the field. Significant additions include ultramicroelectrodes, modified electrodes, and scanning probe methods. Many chapters have been modified and improved, including electrode kinetics, voltammetric methods, and mechanisms of coupled chemical reactions.
- Author(s)Allen J. Bard,Larry R. Faulkner
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/01/2001
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley and Sons (WIE)
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1626 g
- Width187 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.