All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition describes the state of the art regarding molecular catalysts such as MN4 metal complexes, like porphyrins and phthalocyanines. This volume focuses on the particular case of the electrocatalysis of the reduction of O2 for practical applications in fuel cells and air batteries. Indeed, active and stable materials have been developed in the last 5 years where MN4 catalytic systems can be obtained by the pyrolysis of starting materials that do t necessarily involve MN4 complexes. These latter systems constitute a new class of stable and highly active n-precious metal catalysts for ORR that can replace expensive Platinum containing electrodes. The book also offers future projections and points out new fields of research and development of these n-precious metal catalysts.
- Author BiographyFethi Bedioui is currently at Chimie Paris Tech. Jose Zagal is currently at Universidad de Santiago de Chile.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication21/04/2016
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 116 colour illustrations, 150 colour tables, biography
- Weight692 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byFethi Bedioui,Jose H. Zagal
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.