All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionRelaunching in 2012, the Specialist Periodical Report, Electrochemistry presents comprehensive and critical reviews in all aspects of the field. Specialist Periodical Reports present comprehensive and critical reviews of the current literature, with contributions from across the globe. Relaunching in 2012 with a new editorial team (Compton and Wadhawan) the eleventh volume of Electrochemistry has a special focus on Nasystems. Topics examined in this volume include single event electrochemistry, naparticle electrocatalysis, bipolar electrochemistry in the nasciences, nacarbon electrochemistry, electrochemistry within templatee nasystems and electrochemistry within liquid nasystems. This volume is a key reference in the field of electrochemistry, allowing the reader to easily become aquainted with the latest research and opinion. Purchasers of the print edition can register for free access to the electronic edition by returning the enclosed registration card.
- Author BiographyProfessor Richard Compton leads the Electrochemistry Group at the University of Oxford. The author of several textbooks, Professor Compton lectures in the Physical and Theoretical Chemistry laboratory at Oxford. Dr Jay D Wadhawan is a lecturer in Chemistry at the University of Hull. His research interests include molecular electrochemistry, photoelectrochemistry and liquid:liquid electrochemistry.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication14/12/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight520 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJay D. Wadhawan,Richard G. Compton
- Artist(s)Pia De Richemont
- Format DetailsPaper over boards,Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.