All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionElectromagnetic Compatibility of Integrated Circuits: Techniques for Low Emission and Susceptibility focuses on the electromagnetic compatibility of integrated circuits. The basic concepts, theory, and an extensive historical review of integrated circuit emission and susceptibility are provided. Standardized measurement methods are detailed through various case studies. EMC models for the core, I/Os, supply network, and packaging are described with applications to conducted switching ise, signal integrity, near-field and radiated ise. Case studies from different companies and research laboratories are presented with in-depth descriptions of the ICs, test set-ups, and comparisons between measurements and simulations. Specific guidelines for achieving low emission and susceptibility derived from the experience of EMC experts are presented.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byEtienne Sicard,Mohamed Ramdani,Sonia Ben Dhia
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.