Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionElectromagnetic transient phemena in transformers and rotating machines are complicated by their winding structures, with transient phemena caused by either external events such as lightning, or by internal events such as switching operations and faults. Electromagnetic Transients in Transformer and Rotating Machine Windings explores relevant theoretical frameworks, the latest empirical research findings, and industry-approved techniques in this area. Written for professionals who want to improve their understanding of the electromagnetic transient phemena in transformer and rotating machines windings, this research volume is also useful for university research students in power system protection, insulation condition monitoring, and incipient fault diagsis.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1633 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byCharles Q. Su
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.