Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $134.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.66
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
About this product
- DescriptionElectromyography (EMG) is the study of muscle behaviour via electronic means, and is thus a technique fundamental to ergomics, physiology and biomechanics. This text describes the principles of EMG and its application domains, focusing on anatomy, biology, muscle characteristics, physics, mechanics, EMG signal, ise/artifacts/errors, equipment/devices/techniques, interpretation and computerised data acquisition, and analysis. The book provides a theoretical base, a strategic framework and user experiences.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/03/1996
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAnil Mital,Shrawan Kumar
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.