All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe articles collected in this book cover a wide range of materials with extraordinary superconducting and magnetic properties. For many of the materials studied, strong electronic correlations provide a link between these two phemena which were long thought to be highly antagonistic. The book reports both the progress in our understanding of fundamental physical processes and the advances made towards the development of devices.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 241
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKurt Scharnberg,Sergei Kruchinin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.