All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionThis third edition of Electron Microscopy: Methods and Protocols expands upon the previous editions with current, detailed protocols on biological and molecular research techniques based on TEM and SEM as well as other closely related imaging and analytical methods. With new chapters on conventional and microwave assisted specimen, cryo-specimen preparation, negative staining and immugold labelling techniques, DNA and RNA tracking using hybrization in TEM or Atomic Force Microscopy, TEM crystallography and cryo TEM 3D tomography, 3D tomography of resin embedded tissues using FIB-SEM, Correlative microscopy using fluorescence microscopy, confocal microscopy or immune labelling techniques for both TEM and FIB-SEM and Elemental and isotopic identification and their distribution in cells and tissues using TEM, SEM, Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy (STEM), Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry (SIMS) and Na SIMS. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Electron Microscopy: Methods and Protocols, Third Edition provides the most up-to-date and essential information in electron microscopy techniques and methods provided in this edition will assist in advancing future molecular and biological research.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication20/12/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1117
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note156 black & white illustrations, 100 colour illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1719 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byJohn Kuo
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.