All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionElectronic composites, whose properties can be controlled by thermal or electromagnetic means, play an important role in micro- and na-electromechanical systems (MEMS/NEMS) such as sensors, actuators, filters and switches. This 2005 book describes the processing, simulation, and applications of electronic composites. The book begins with a review of the mechanical, thermal, electromagnetic and coupling behaviour of electronic composites. Their major applications are then discussed. Key simulation models are described in detail and illustrated by reference to real examples. The book closes with a discussion of electronic composite processing, including MEMS design and packaging. The book contains a comprehensive list of references and is aimed at graduate students of electrical engineering and materials science. It will also be a useful reference for researchers and engineers in the MEMS industry.
- Author BiographyMinoru Taya has been a Professor of Mechanical Engineering, and Adjunct Professor of Materials Science and Engineering at the University of Washington since 1986. He is also currently running a Center for Intelligent Materials and Systems (CIMS) as Director, where he is involved in supervising a number of projects related to intelligent materials and systems. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Mechanics (ASME) and also serves as an associate editor and editorial board member for several journals. He has served as the Chair of the Materials Divison of ASME in the past. Professor Taya has published over 235 journal and conference papers, co-authored a monograph and edited five books.
- Author(s)Minoru Taya
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2005
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note228 b/w illus. 20 tables
- Weight800 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.