All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is all about Spice Circuit Simulations Using LTspice. LTspice is available free from Linear Techlogy. LTspice is perhaps one of the most widely used free simulators. It is a powerful simulator with a simple interface to handle. The book covers the requirements of a laboratory course in SPICE simulations at an introductory level. It can be used an aid to practical understanding in any undergraduate engineering course of Analog electronics. The book can also be used as an aid to any standard text on Analog Electronics. Salient Features: Step by step simulation procedure is presented Experiments are clearly illustrated. Brief theory on each topic for understanding is presented.
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight172 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.