All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSUPERCHARGE your understanding of ELECTRONICS Learn electronics without getting your wires crossed! Electronics Demystified, Second Edition teaches you fundamental concepts and applications step by step. This practical guide begins by covering voltage, current, resistance, impedance, admittance, and power supplies. The book goes on to discuss semiconductor diodes, transistors, integrated circuits, and signal amplifiers and oscillators. Wireless electronics is then addressed, including radio-frequency transmitters and receivers, telecommunications, and antennas. Detailed examples make it easy to understand the material. End-of-chapter quizzes and a final exam help reinforce key topics. It's a -brainer! You'll learn about: Ohm's law Current and voltage in RL and RC circuits Oscillation and amplification Bipolar and field-effect transistors Radio-wave propagation Receiver and transmitter design Communications satellites and antennas Simple eugh for a beginner, but challenging eugh for an advanced student, Electronics Demystified, Second Edition helps you master this essential subject.
- Author BiographyStan Gibilisco has authored or co-authored more than 50 nonfiction books in the fields of electronics, general science, mathematics, and computing. He has worked as a technical writer in industry, as a shortwave radio broadcast station technician, as a radio-frequency design engineer, and as a magazine editor. One of Stan's books, the Encyclopedia of Electronics (TAB Books, 1985), was named by the American Library Association (ALA) in its list of Best References of the 1980s. Another of his books, the McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Personal Computing (McGraw-Hill, 1995), was named as a Best Reference of 1996 by the ALA.
- Author(s)Stan Gibilisco
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleDemystified
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteill
- Weight616 g
- Width185 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.